Abdominal Compression Test Stand
- Standard Fixture TF-900
The Humanetics Abdominal Compression Test Stand is a complete test fixture for performing Hybrid II 50th Percentile Male Abdomen Compression tests. The Abdominal Compression Test Stand is used in conjunction with the customer’s data acquisition system.
- Built on a flat, rigid, horizontal machined surface to position the dummy for tests.
- Precision motor controller and actuator with feedback and speed regulation
- Compression rate of .25 - .35 inches per second.
- Manually operated using the RETRACT/EXTEND switch on the motor control.
- Stand includes all equipment, including sensors, required to perform the Hybrid II Abdominal Compression Test.
|OVERALL DIMENSIONS||101.6 x 50.8 x 94.0 cm||40.0 x 20.0 x 37.0 in|
|TOTAL WEIGHT||176.9 kg||390 lb|
|FOOTPRINT/WORK AREA||122.0 x 152.0 cm||48.0 x 59.8 in|
- Hybrid II 50th Percentile Adult Male Dummy
|WHERE USED||DEFINING REGULATION|
|Hybrid II 50th Male Certification Test||49CFR Part 572 Subpart-B|