P1.5 Neck/Spine Certification Rig
- Standard P1.5 Fixture TF-1800-2000
The Humanetics P1.5 Neck and Spine Test Fixture is designed to certify the Neck and Lumbar Spine of the P-series 18-month-old child dummy according to the procedure described in UNECE Regulation 44 – Child Restraint Systems.
- Operated by an air cylinder
- Table top mounting for ease and comfort of use
- Fixture supplied with necessary hardware to certify neck and lumbar spine
- A separate bracket provided for the neck (TF-1800-2035) and for the lumbar spine (TF-1800-2040).
- Multiple mass assemblies provided to meet the requirements the lumbar spine test
- Three mass assemblies provided to perform the neck test.
|OVERALL DIMENSIONS||46.0 x 46.0 x 71.0 cm||18.1 x 18.1 x 28.0 in|
|TOTAL WEIGHT||181.4 kg||399.9 lb|
|FOOTPRINT/WORK AREA||46.0 x 46.0 x 71.0 cm||18.1 x 18.1 x 28.0 in|
- P1.5 Child Dummy
|WHERE USED||DEFINING REGULATION|
|P1.5 Child Dummy||UNECE Regulation 44|