- Standard ATD W5-0000
The Humanetics WorldSID (Worldwide Harmonized Side Impact Dummy) is an advanced ATD that was conceptualized and designed in collaboration with industry and government experts working towards a common goal – to mirror human responses in side impact scenarios.
Our WorldSID-5F was brought about by the Economic Commission for Europe (ECE) with the goal of offering enhanced evaluation capabilities for side impacts. Developed under the Advanced Protective Systems (APROSYS) integrated project, the WorldSID-5F is a scaled-down version of the WorldSID-50M.
- One-piece PVC skin on urethane skull for greater repeatability
- Instrument core: aluminum for mounting linear and rotational accelerometers and tilt sensors
- Neck tuning buffers for response modification
- Neck, rib module, shoulder, knee and ankle joints simulate human range of motion
- Upper Torso ribs: three rib modules, two abdomen rib modules, with damped inner rib and outer contoured rib, mounts five 2D IRTRACCs, one string potentiometer
- Accepts on-board data acquisition systems
|OVERALL DIMENSIONS||1104.2 x 394.8 x 886.0 mm||43.5 x 15.5 x 34.9 in|
|TOTAL WEIGHT||49.2 kg||108.5 lb|
|FOOTPRINT/WORK AREA||1104.2 x 394.8 mm||43.5 x 15.5 in|
|SEATED HEIGHT||760.9 mm||30 in|
Vehicular and aircraft lateral impact testing.
For a full list of model regulations, please contact a member of the Humanetics team.
|LINEAR ACCELEROMETERS||ROTATIONAL ACCELEROMETERS||TILT SENSOR||LOAD CELLS||LOAD CELLS||DISPLACEMENT TRANSDUCERS|
|Head Axyz||Head ωxyz||Head Θxy||Upper Neck Fxyz, Mxyz||Femur L/R Fxyz, Mxyz||Thorax (5X) Dxy IRTRACC ea. rib|
|Thorax Upper Axyz||Thorax ω'x||Thorax Θxy||Lower Neck Fxyz, Mxyz||Femoral Neck L/R Fxyz||Thorax Dx String Pot Top Rib|
|Thorax Lower Axyz||Pelvis ω'x||Pelvis Θxy||Shoulder L/R Fxyz||Knee L/R contact Fy||Knee L/R Angle Θy|
|Thorax each rib (6x) Ay||Lumbar Fxyz, Mxyz||Upper Tibia Fxyz, Mxy|
|Pelvis Axyz||Sacroiliac Fxyz, Mxyz||Lower Tibia Fxyz, Mxy|
Manuals & Instructions