- Standard ATD 880105-PEDKIT-DN
The Hybrid III 5th Female Pedestrian dummy was developed to test vehicle-to-pedestrian interactions. It is based on the Hybrid III 5th Female Automotive crash test dummy with modifications to the lower torso and knees.
Non-automotive applications for this test dummy include equipment and injury potential studies of recreation vehicles, wheelchairs, medical equipment and sports gear.
- Head, Neck, Upper Torso, Arms: Hybrid III 5th Female.
- Lower torso sit-stand construction, (with straight lumbar spine).
- Legs modified Hybrid III 5th Female with rotating buttocks to allow vertical posture.
- Knee sliders replaced with blocks to allow rotation only.
Vehicle-to-pedestrian interaction testing.
For a full list of model regulations, please contact a member of the Humanetics team.
|Head, Upper Torso, Lower Torso Axyz
|Upper Neck, Fxyz, Mxyz
|Femur Fxyz, Mxy
|Lower Neck Fxyz, Mxyz
|Knee Clevis Left and Right Fz, Fz
|Thorax Fxyz, Mxy
|Upper Tibia Mxy
|Lumbar Fxyz, Mxyz
|Lower Tibia Fyz,
Finite Element Model currently not available. If you are interested in this model please contact our regional sales representatives.