- Standard Left Leg 472-7000-1
- Standard Right Leg 472-7000-2
The THOR-LX Advanced Lower Leg is part of the NHTSA advanced dummy effort. It exhibits improved biofidelic response and is designed to fit either the THOR-50M or the HIII 50th dummies.
The THOR-LX performance is currently certified according to the NHTSA NCAP THOR-50M Qualification Procedures.
- Humanlike ankle motion in dorsi-flexion/plantar flexion and inversion/eversion directions.
- Achilles tendon representation
- Humanlike foot performance in dynamic loading
- Compliant axial loading in tibia shaft
|KNEE PIVOT TO BOTTOM OF FOOT||526 mm||20.7 in|
|TOTAL WEIGHT||4.97 kg||11 lb|
Vehicular frontal impact testing.
|WHERE USED||DEFINING REGULATION|
|US NCAP||Proposed US NCAP|
|LINEAR ACCELEROMETERS||ANGULAR VELOCITY||LOAD CELLS||PRESSURE SENSORS||DISPLACEMENT||ARS SENSOR|
|Foot, Ax, Ay, Az||Upper Tibia 4 or 5 Ch.||Ankle, rotary x,y,z|
|Leg, Ax, Ay, Az||Lower Tibia 5-Ch.|