Free Motion Headform (FMH) Positioning Kit
- Standard FMH Positioning Kit TE-110-6GG
- Adjustable FMH Positioning Kit TE-110-ADJ-6GG
The Humanetics Free Motion Headform Positioning Kit is an aiming tool for the accelerator units used to launch the Free Motion Headform in compliance with FMVSS 201 – “Occupant protection in interior impact”. Various models are available to accommodate different accelerator stroke lengths and adjustability.
- Clear plastic head mounted on an extruded aluminum beam
- Forehead scribed with a target pattern
- A digital protractor, line laser, and bubble level alignment features
- TE‐110‐ADJ‐6G (same essential features as TE-110-6G):
- Adjustable positioning with additional laser pointing forward
- Mounted on a slide allowing vertical and horizontal motion
- Target area on the face marked with a 12.5 mm square grid
- Drilled holes at 20 of the grid intersections to allow the forward laser beam to exit
- Length of the beam is adjustable for different strokes
- Aiming tool for the Free Motion Headform (FMH) accelerator launch units
For a full list of model regulations, please contact a member of the Humanetics team.
- Class II vertical & horizontal lasers