- Standard ATD 586-0000
The MIL-SID dummy is a side impact dummy designed for military blast applications. The dummy is derived from the core components of the EuroSID-2 dummy with rib extensions ES-2re, coupled with the head and neck of the H3-50th Percentile Male dummy, a new lower neck load cell, and the MIL-LX lower legs.
- Specially configured H3-50th Percentile Male dummies are being used for evaluation of mine blasts to military vehicles.
- Testing has revealed that significant amount of the forces occurring are lateral in nature and that a side impact dummy would be beneficial to capture these measurements.
- The MIL-SID is capable of measuring both lateral and vertical forces.
- The head and neck are Hybrid III 50th male design (78051-218-H)
- The shoulders, arms, upper torso, lower torso, and upper legs are ES-2re (175-0000-H)
- The lower legs are MIL-LX (585-0000)
Mine blast testing of military vehicles.
For a full list of model regulations, please contact a member of the Humanetics team.
|LINEAR ACCELEROMETERS||LOAD CELLS||LOAD CELLS||DISPLACEMENT TRANSDUCERS|
|Head, Upper Torso, Lower Torso Axyz||Upper Neck, Lower Neck: Fxyz, Mxyz||Abdominal Fy, Fy, Fy||3 Rib Dy, Dy, Dy|
|Shoulder Left & Right: Fxyz||Lumbar: Fxyz, Mxyz|
|Thorax Back Plate: Fxy, Mxy||Pubic Fy|
|Spine Box (Rib Force): Fy, Fy, Fy||Femur Left & Right: Fxyz, Mxyz|
|Rib Piston Fxyz||Upper Tibia: Fxyz, Mxy|
|Rib Damper Fxyz||Lower Tibia: Fxyz, Mxy|
Finite Element Model currently not available. If you are interested in this model please contact our regional sales representatives.